Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

scoot, scoot, scoot

So a couple of weeks ago we saw some little boys about Oliver's age riding these scooters at a nearby trail. They were cruising! I thought it looked so fun, so I instantly went home and found it on Amazon and purchased it for my little guy. It finally arrived yesterday. Oliver helped me put it together this morning and he couldn't wait to try it out this afternoon. The weather was sunny and warm (77 degrees) and it couldn't have been any better for his first ride on his scooter. We tried it out on the trail right behind our house and he loved it! Here are some pictures and a video of him scoot, scoot, scooting. By the way, he calls it a tricycle because to him it looks like his tricycle that is still too big for him.

Giving bunny a ride

He rode it all the way from inside the house, down the driveway, to the alley

I think he is happy!

Love the streamers and his little hand!

Action shot of him running at the park -- he wants to be just like his Daddy!



In this video you will see he gets distracted by a car about half-way through...what can I say, he has the attention span of a two-year old! :) I am still laughing about his bell!

5 comments:

Lori said...

I thought the bell part was so funny!!! Bell .. Button that sounds the same does'nt it??? :) He is so cute!

Allison Claire said...

Thanks for the sweet compliments about my little kiddies. :) I love the pictures of your little guy, so adorable!

Pierce and Stacy said...

I think he thought you were saying, "belt." I thought at first... he is too cute. You're such a good mom to get him that little tricycle!

Pamela Royal said...

I think maybe Stacy is right...I hadn't thought that maybe he was looking for his belt, that does sound a lot like bell! Thanks, Stacy!

Heidi Bingham said...

I will have to check out Amazon for one of these when Lilley gets just a little bigger...I saw these at Freds and have been wanting to get one. He is so cute...!!!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts