Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He caught me

A cold front moved through last night, so Oliver and I hunkered down in the house trying to stay out of the cold this morning. We were watching Cars his favorite movie and I left the room for a moment. When I returned, I found he had taken the pillows off the sofa and was using them to relax on the floor. It was so precious that I had to grab my camera. I was trying hard not to disturb him so I turned on my camera and zoomed before I was even close, then I snuck up and just as I was about to snap the picture...he caught me. Doesn't he look surprised?!? Oh well, I guess I can't get them all! :)

1 comment:

Heidi Bingham said...

I just hate that when I want to sneak up on Lilley to get that shot and then she catches me and the whole picture just isn't the same but still cute. I wish I could just carry a camcorder all the time...there are so many things I want to capture. He sure is a cutie!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts