Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My old love, Trolley Square

Clayton and I spent a lot of our early dating days at Trolley Square; I absolutely love that place! Unfortunately it is either going under some huge renovations, or my dear Trolley Square is not what it used to be. All the same, my absolute favorite restaurant is still there and my parents indulged me after they picked me up from the restaurant on Saturday.

We ate at Desert Edge Brewery at the Pub, aka The Pub to me, and it did not disappoint; I love, love, love their sandwiches and fruit. I couldn't leave without my salt water taffy so afterwards, we walked to the Taffy shop for some yummy desert. My parents willingly snapped some pictures of me to mark the day.





my yummy taffy

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts