Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, March 27, 2009

My little froggy!

Of course I wanted to spend lots of quality time with Oliver before I left for SL, so my agenda for the day before I left was full of fun plans. The weather cooperated beautifully and provided a perfect warm rain for Oliver to try out his rain gear he received for his birthday last October. We jumped in puddles and walked through rushing water for a while before he told me he was cold and wanted to be held. I loved seeing my little froggy in his rain gear!


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts