Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Who are you today, Oliver?

Oliver's Pretend Play is in full force lately, he pretends to be anything and everything and expects the same of us too. Well, a couple of weeks ago, Oliver found some slippers in my closet and put them on and walked around telling us to call him Grammy. If you know my Mom, it is rare that you will ever see her inside without slippers. I have yet to get it on video until today. Without further ado, here is a video of Oliver pretending to be Grammy.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I think those might be her slippers.

Pamela Royal said...

Oliver definitely thinks they are! :)

Lori said...

I love watching kids dress up its amazing what they come up with!! So cute.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts