Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chocolate

At our house, nothing brings smiles to tears in the time it takes to snap 9 pictures like chocolate, or the lack thereof that is.

1. So happy, what is in these eggs?

2. I wonder if Mommy will let me have one of the kisses

3. What if I give her this cute little smile?

4. I'll coyly take the chocolate out of the egg

5. Unwrap the sweet morsel

6. Shove the entire thing in my mouth

7. start to open another one...what, I can't have anymore because it is almost dinner time?

8. But Mommy, I want it!

9. Doesn't he look heart broken? Every time I see this picture I want to go back and say, okay, you can have one more.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts