Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Dallas World Aquarium

The Dallas World Aquarium is an awesome place that is actually a rainforest up top and an aquarium down below. The paths descend gradually allowing you to explore the various habitats at all the levels. Since we visited this place on my birthday last year, I have tried to avoid any duplicates and the strictly animal pictures have been kept to a minimum. Oliver and I were so fortunate to have Riley & Livia (Oliver has referred to her as Livia this entire vacation) with us on this trip, we had a great time.

Do they look excited?

Watching the River Otters

Still watching

Oliver is at an exhibit computer display -- he loved these touchscreen computers and wanted to use them every time we went to a new exhibit

Watch this cool bird fight!

Riley showing Oliver the snakes and frogs

The Rainforest waterfall

check out the jellyfish and the green frog!

are there really piranhas in there?

the shark tank from above and below

walking hand in hand

some really cute kids!

I loved this picture! Check out how huge that catfish is!

Oliver loved this guy!

another exhibit touchscreen computer


check out Riley sitting there so cool while this Jaguar runs past him!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts