Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Some favorites

My favorite picture Riley took of Dallas while we were driving

Olivia's favorite High 5 of bridges in Dallas

Oliver's favorite school bus park

My favorite picture at the park...Riley is taller than me, yet he still ducked under to ring the bells for Oliver

My favorite picture of Riley & Olivia playing together

My favorite kind of Olives. :)

1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

The High 5 look like a game or something. And I love that picture of Dallas. I can't believe he took this while you were driving.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts