First, my little guy loves to take pictures with my camera. He chooses some interesting angles and has actually shot some ok pictures. Here are some things he was photographing yesterday before the sickness hit:
And second, this is a picture of what has prevented Oliver from napping most days this week. We are getting a new fence, well half a new fence and the work is awfully loud. Yesterday Oliver was very tired after lunch and I figured there was no way he could take a nap with all that noise. So we decided to rest instead. We proceeded exactly as if it were nap time, only I continued to hold him and tell him stories and sing to him and after many "what that noise" questions, he actually fell asleep in my arms with his bunny covering his ears to block out the noise. He slept there for well over an hour until I couldn't control my bladder any longer and I had to put him down. Twenty minutes later I hear a loud call "Mommy, you left"! Anyway, here is a picture of our new fence in progress. I'll post more pics when the fence is actually finished and looks better! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment