Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

sickness update

We thought Oliver was getting better yesterday, but I let his temperature get too high around lunch time and he vomited again. Poor little guy! I don't post unhappy pictures very often, so here is a picture of him whining to me:

Clayton mentioned that you can't really tell that he isn't smiling. I don't know if you can see it, but one look at the expression of his eyes and I know right away this is not a very happy boy!

After a great night sleep, this morning brought with it a very happy boy who seems to be feeling so much better. He still tells us "I siiiiwck." with a sad voice, but I think he is just a little sick now. No fever today and no vomiting equals one happy mommy! He even wore a tail and swam around like his fishy Blue:

I was thinking he looked a little more like a cat with a long tail than a fish, but he was happy and you won't catch me bursting his bubble! :)

And finally, here he is reading to himself in our spare bedroom right before we put him in bed. He has a pillow on his lap underneath the blanket, his version of a desk. :)

2 comments:

Robynn said...

So glad Oliver is feeling better. You have been in our prayers Oliver. We are getting so excited for the Texas Takeover too. I'm so hoping you might have time for a visit. I would LOVE a piano recital as I hear you have two very talented musicians coming our way. Let me know when you might have time. SLY Robynn

Roman-Krauth Family said...

It is so hard when they are sick. You just want to take it away from them if you could. Thank you for the invite and I will for sure be a regular!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts