Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Would you call this nosey?

This is where I find Oliver almost every time our windows are open. The sounds from outside are just too intriguing to keep him interested in anything inside. He loves to look for birds, people, bunnies, or squirrels. But his favorite thing to watch are lawn crews. Here he is checking out some men working on a lawn down the street. Our neighbors must think we are nosey, they have caught us watching whats going on a few times. I just think we are curious! :)




2 comments:

The Danielson said...

He is so cute!

Lori said...

Nah just curious!! Very cute.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts