Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Apparently I am Aunt Shell today...

Oliver started out the day by referring to me as Aunt Shell (my sister). His imagination is in full force lately and here is a video of him talking me through it. I kept the entire thing because I love his laugh after he speaks gibberish! :)

Oliver had his two and one-half year appointment today. All is well. He is tall (37.5 inches -- 90th%), has a large head (50.5 cm 90th%) and skinny (26.6 lbs 25th%), but we already knew that. The doctor was really impressed with his vocabulary and his ability to speak in full sentences, instead of 2-3 word sentences. I must confess that I was a tiny bit worried that the baby signing may have delayed him since he didn't really start speaking any great number of words until he was 21 months; now any inkling of worry that I may have had is gone. I will definitely be using baby signs with baby number two whenever it is that he or she decides to come along.

1 comment:

Lori said...

That is way funny. I love kids imaginations. He is so cute. I am also impressed with his vocabulary. He is so smart!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts