Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Construction Work

Oliver loves, loves, loves all types of transportation vehicles. Lately, he has really enjoyed building tollways (freeways for all intensive purposes). Today he built his tollway on his car table and told me it was under construction. Check out the tractors and trucks all working on the blocks. Pretty cute!


Close-up with his "tollway worker truck", that is the name of this one

I loved this action shot of him licking the frozen yogurt bar I made...despite despising most cold things, he actually liked it!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts