Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My unofficial Mother's Day

Sunday was not my day (no fault of Oliver or Clayton), so I am pretending that Saturday was Mother's Day. It was perfect. We started our day by going to the trail where Clayton ran, Oliver rode in the stroller and I skated. Afterward, we played at the park and then grabbed some lunch at Sonic before coming home. Oliver had a nice nap and then we went out for dinner at La Hacienda Ranch after he woke up. They had some out of control coin operated horses outside for riding that Oliver loved, but had I known they were so wild, he would not have ridden them. It was a great day but without pictures. So here are some we took of Oliver on Sunday (the day after Mother's Day), right before we got ready for bed.




1 comment:

Lori said...

I am sorry to hear that your official mothers day was not that great. At least the day before was! It sounds like you had a good time.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts