Oliver thought that
Gramps should have a cake with candle and fire on top for his birthday. So, even though my Dad is 1400 miles away, we made the cake (really they were the Sneaky Chef brownies) and a candle too.
Gramps was on the phone while Oliver sang to him. And now, he gets to see it too. Here you go
Gramps, happy
Cinco de Mayo birthday to you! We love you!
After some prodding, Oliver sang the ABC's for
Gramps. This was a much different version than we usually get. Normally it is with a big deep voice like he is using at the beginning. I think he was just rushing through it because he wanted the brownie! :)

This wink is for you Gramps!
2 comments:
I love the way Oliver sings for you. He is getting so big. I can hardly wait to see him again. I bet he gets what he wants when he gives you the wink.
LYL Dad Gramps
I too Loved the Birthday brownies, thanks for sharing them with us too! Thanks for stopping by for a visit today. Clip Clop has been smiling all afternoon after the fun ride you took on him Oliver! Come back soon. SLY Cousin Rob
Post a Comment