I remember loving these packaging bubbles when I was young...who am I kidding, I still do! :) Oliver had his first taste of bubble popping this morning. He loved it!
And I loved this video!
Ride our bicycles in the park,
Play outside until it gets dark.
When Mommy calls us in to eat our dinner,
We'll be so hungry, we'll even eat liver!
Then it's off with rubber ducky to bath time,
We'll have so much fun we'll play 'til nine.
Hop into bed, say our prayers Amen,
Hurry go to sleep so we can do it all again!
I remember loving these packaging bubbles when I was young...who am I kidding, I still do! :) Oliver had his first taste of bubble popping this morning. He loved it!
And I loved this video!
1 comment:
I love those bubbles too, Pamela, you are the cuteset mommy to make dancing on bubble wrap such a fun event. I love you!
Post a Comment