Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy-O!

I am happy to report that Clayton had an awesome Father's Day weekend. He was able to exercise, take two naps, eat lots of yummy food and mostly hang out and play with Oliver. Oliver gave Daddy-O his gifts on Saturday because I thought he would spill the beans after he saw the chairs for the first time on Friday. He got this cool canopy chair, some new PJ's and Oliver made him a card and a painting which Clayton said were his favorite gifts.

Oliver called his painting New Mexico; he really has some fond memories of our road trip to Utah last month.

Daddy & Oliver in their new chairs

Daddy & Oliver before dinner tonight

Tonight's dinner: Homemade Olive Garden's Tuscan Garlic Chicken
So yummy!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts