Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Recently

Recently, we lost some tree limbs in a big storm and Oliver went outside to help his Daddy. He was really disappointed when there weren't any leaves to rake.

Recently, Oliver has enjoyed sitting on our chairs and watching the world outside. I thought he looked so grown up in this picture.

Recently, Oliver has been wanting more things in his crib when he sleeps. Now he has his bunny and piggy, a blanket, a onesie (he likes to feel the snaps?!?) and a napkin (a burp cloth from when he was little). Good thing he has a lot of room.

Recently I woke up to find this really cool bridge that Daddy & Oliver had built the night before. Who knew you could do so many things with a set of wooden blocks?


1 comment:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Hey Pam, will you add my email so I don't have to sign in through Pierce's.

stacybrinkerhoff@gmail.com

Thanks!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts