Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

A window with a view...

Although I am not big on decorating, I love to move my furniture and Oliver's toys around and rarely have them in the same arrangement for very long. Tonight, Oliver's car table got a window with a view:

Oliver said "Ya, thank you Mommy", as soon as he realized he could use the window ledge as a seat.


And now I have my all my leather furniture together for the first time since we bought it five years ago. I think this may be my favorite furniture arrangement yet. Oliver's car table on the other side of the room is actually the focal point for this set-up. We don't watch TV in the family room any longer, so we may as well have the furniture situated around what we do watch, right? :)

2 comments:

Lori said...

That looks very nice! I love your furniture. I also like to change furniture around a bit. It gives a new feel to the room without spending more money! :)

Robynn said...

Oh Oliver, I LOVE your "Room with a View". Your mom is amazing. Please give her a tight squeeze for me. Can you believe how HOT it is getting, YIKES! STay cool and stop by when you are out and about. I'd love to see you.
SLY
Rob

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts