Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, June 5, 2009

where have all the posts gone?

My sister has often accused me of posting every day. I guess after that long week of blogging after vacation, I needed a blogging vacation. :)

Here is a little of what we have been doing:

Loads and loads and loads of laundry. Ten days on the road definitely piles up the dirty clothes.

Lots and lots and lots of sleeping to make up for 10 napless days.

And finally, tons and tons and tons of playing. One of Oliver's favorites since we have been home is building mountains out of blocks on his car table.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yuck I HATE, HATE, HATE laundry. Sleep and play sounds great though!! :)

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts