Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Disapointment

We are all a little disappointed that Clayton has had to spend so much of his free time trying to fix our toilets this week. Funny, I thought we hired someone to do this last week?!? Neither of our toilets leak any longer, but something happens with the flappers when you flush and they get stuck running. Clayton had to go buy new ones and will now spend his time fixing them (again) this weekend.


Disappointed with this guy? Never! I thought he was too cute watching his Daddy!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts