Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Over the Top!

Wednesday was opening night of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey's Over the Top Circus. We had pretty good seats courtesy of Metroplex Baby & Kids and we had a wonderful experience. The entire 2.5 hours was very entertaining, both to Oliver and to us. He told me the music was too loud one time, so I covered his ears, but other than that he enjoyed the show. My favorite part was Super Silva (a real like acrobat who can climb a rope like Superman) and the motorcycles in a steel ball cage. They were amazing. Oliver's favorite part was the Elephants. Here are some pictures:

Getting ready to go into the AAC

Oliver was so excited to stand in front of a real train car...just look at that smile!

This is the All Access Pre-show which was way too busy for our tastes. We watched it from our seats above instead.

Daddy & Oliver waiting for the show to begin

one of the opening acts

Oliver & Mommy munching on our $8 worth of popcorn and water

Dancing to the music

Oliver's circus souvenir



Oliver was really impressed with his souvenir as you can see in the above video

our cute little family

cute little guy!

Daddy and Oliver after the show still at AAC

Oliver started singing the ending song as soon as we left the building. It was so cute! Of course, he was camera shy while I was trying to video it, but you'll get the idea.

I had to add these next two photos. Earlier in the day we took a break in our play and I went to switch the laundry. When I came back I found Oliver chillin' in a chair. When I asked what he was doing he responded: "resting".


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts