Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guess How Much I Love You

This may be one of my favorite books. I purchased it for Oliver before he was born and I love reading this story to my very own Little Nut Brown Hair. Oliver received a Guess How Much I Love You gift set from Clayton's co-workers just after he was born. It had this adorable little bunny in it and I chose it to be Oliver's lovey right away. He adores his bunny and wants to take it everywhere with him. I am a total germaphobe, so it is easy for me to say no because we want to keep it clean for him to have in his crib. But in reality, I don't know what we would do if we lost this cuddly Little Nut Brown Hair. I have found the gift set online but the price is downright outrageous just to have a replacement lovey. So my sweet boy, you'll just have to keep cuddling your lovey while you sleep. "I love you right up to the moon and back!"

a boy and his bunny

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hey Pam,
When did you cut your hair? It looks darling!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts