Saturday morning we headed to Oklahoma for a quick trip to see Clayton's parents. This was my first time seeing their finished house and it looked great!
We stopped at Marie Callendar's in Norman for lunch. Check out Oliver's cookie; it is as big as his head!
Oliver & Grandmas playing with Oliver's cars/trucks/tractors, etc..JPG)
Grandpa gave Oliver a new police car which instantly became his new favorite. Grandpa helped him name it the Pottawatomie (not sure on spelling) Police Car.
Oliver loves tractors. We pick our hardware stores based on the availability of riding lawnmowers to ride. Here is Oliver checking out Grandpa's lawn mowing tractor.
Daddy took Oliver for a ride and although he was a bit nervous, he enjoyed himself!So, Daddy & I decided to take some of us instead! :)
We had a really fun day with Clayton's parents, however unfotunately, Oliver had a difficult night during which he probably only slept for 2 hours max. Oliver was not happy and we ended up leaving after breakfast instead of after lunch. Oliver actually slept in the car for about 1.5 hours which may be a record for him! Sorry Oliver wasn't on his best behavior Grandma & Grandpa. Oh well, I guess he can't be perfect all the time. :)
3 comments:
He is such a cutie!! I love the pictures on the bridge. The pictures of you & Calyton are great! I LOVE the new haircut!!! Very Cute :)
Yes, your hair is so pretty! fun pictures!
Ace actually slept better at my parents house!
Post a Comment