Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Oliver Clayton Royal is Thirty-three months old

Lately Oliver has enjoyed pretending his unzipped, un-legged pajamas are a cape.

This morning, he flew around the house for me.



Here is the video of him running around the house

I loved this one!


Oliver chose this spot at the park for a picture; great job Oliver! A cold front came through and the temp dropped 10 degrees to the low 90s. With the humidity, it was still too hot to be out for long. Then we came home and it was just as hot in our house as the AC was on the fritz. We called the company that installed our new AC a couple of years ago and they never returned the call; so we called a company located in Plano and they came out within a few hours, determined the cause of the failure, put in a quick fix, and first thing Monday morning they will be out to install a new furnace. All I care is that we have air again! Thank heavens for AC repair technicians!

Oliver's 33 month birthday present arrived today just in time: A fleet of FedEx trucks. He is so happy with them!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I loved Cape man. I think he can take on batman or super man any time. Those Fed X trucks are nice.

LYL Gramps

tloves7 said...

Love the video of 'Capeman'! Maybe we have a future owner of FedEx!!

Allison Claire said...

That sounds like something Micah would do, capes are cool! I hope they got the AC fixed quickly! Those truck look fun, do you buy him a present every month? He is one lucky kid! :)

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts