Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh ya, we so went Bonkers on Monday!

Oliver and I met Ace & Aunt Tricia at a fun place called Going Bonkers today. They had a huge climbing area for the kids and an arcade too. We all had a ton of fun!


Getting ready to play

Oliver found the car right away

Oliver & Ace inside the toddler climbing area

I encouraged Oliver to climb up the slide in the toddler area...oops, bad mommy!

Oliver walking through the hanging bags

Hanging on for dear life while jumping



Video of Oliver jumping




Video of Ace & Oliver jumping


Oliver peeking up through the big play ground



Video of Ace gettin his Dance, Dance Revolution groove on...Oliver had to join in

Oliver thought this might be more fun than dancing

The four of us "Going Bonkers" with out silly faces at meal time

Oliver & Ace playing air hockey -- I never knew it was such a long game


Hugging goodbye

Ace looking so innocent! :)

Oliver, Aunt Tricia & Ace

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think going bonkers is a great thing. It looks like all of you had a great time.

LYL Gramps

tloves7 said...

We has so much fun!!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts