Oliver loves to watch the lawn crews as they work and Thursday mornings are always among his favorite. We always drink his morning milk while not-so-nonchalantly watching our lawn crew. As of late, one of his favorite things to play outside is lawn crew. He uses his big truck and pushes it around while he pretend to mow the lawn.

I told my Dad I would get some video of him mowing, here it is.
He even likes to use sticks to pretend he is weed eating, edging and blowing. When you play along, you better be sure you remember which is which, because he knows! :)
_____________________________________________________
On another note, Oliver chose to hang out with me while I cleaned up the kitchen getting ready for bed tonight in lieu of playing. Here is my little helper washing his dishes:
For a little guy who is not shy around people, I think it is so cute that he gets camera shy!
1 comment:
He is so cute. I love the imagination of children.
Post a Comment