Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jollipops

Last week my cousins Robynn & Tatia brought over some yummy homemade strawberry freezer jam and a kit to make these jollipops. We loved the jam and the suckers, thanks you two! You can find out how to make these cute suckers out of Jolly Ranchers too by visiting Tatia's blog.



3 comments:

michele said...

Two suckers!! I love it! And we need to get a different picture taken of us together when you are here.

Robynn said...

I Can't even imagine eating TWO Jollipops at once, Oliver, you are one very tricky TWO year old and I love you right to pieces. See you soon, I hope. SLY

Laurie said...

Those are so fun to make, we made them with our girls too. Yummy!!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts