Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Bob Park

Oliver and I visited a new park this week on the other side of Plano. Bob Woodruff Park (or Big Bob Park in Oliver's words) has a big playground, trails and a huge pond right in the middle. We played for a while, then took a long walk around the pond where Oliver discovered Weeping Willow Trees for the first time. He has grown very fond of them and now points them out wherever we go.

He loved the little seats in the playground.

I thought this one was so cute of him gazing at the swings when we first arrived.

I also loved these of him hanging his head down with only his big floppy hat showing.

This one is my favorite!

Afterward we went to a different Walmart than we usually frequent and we found this cute little firetruck to ride. Oliver loved it!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Oliver you are so lucky to have a mom that will take you to all these fun places. See you soon.

Gramps

Robynn said...

Oh Oliver, Big Bog Park is one of my favorites too. The trick is to go at night and see all the fire flies. Maybe we could go together some time. It's almost magical when they come out. I love it and I LOVE YOU!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts