Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grammy & Gramps last day here

On Grammy & Gramps last day here we tried to pack in some fun activities.

First on Oliver's list was cake for breakfast

Yummy!

Next, my cousin Robynn had brought over a project, so Oliver worked on that with Grammy. Too cute, thanks Robynn & Grammy!




And voila, a cute pumpkin that he finished all by himself! He loved working on this with Grammy and kept asking her if she had any more projects for him.

Next, one of Oliver's favorite things: basketball in an empty space



Oliver & Gramps played like this for almost two hours...Oliver had so much fun!



This video is hilarious and is actually about twice as long, but I had size limitations for upload, so I had to cut it in half...still cute! I love seeing the two of them playing together!

To finish off the week, my parents wanted to take us out to dinner. We went to Abuelo's (Grandpa in Spanish) for Mexican food and it was soooo good! I was attempting to get Oliver to smile for pictures.

Oliver & Grammy before dinner

I love this picture Clayton captured for us!

Thanks so much for coming to visit Grammy & Gramps! We loved spending time with you! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

2 comments:

Katie said...

what great pictures! your parents look so good and happy to be there with you all. I love being a grandma :)

Robynn said...

Oliver, you are a GREAT Pumpkin Roll maker. Way to go!!!!!!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts