Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Grammy!!!


Here is a video of Oliver's birthday song for you Grammy. He gets a little distracted by his shadow in the end, but it is too cute! We love you and can't wait to see you in a few days! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

What a good singer you are. I can not wait to see you. LYL Gramps

Laurie said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing the Happy Birthday song.

Dennis and Bonnie Danielson said...

That is the greatest little birthday song EVER! You should post that on UTUBE! It's awesome! Happy Birthday will never sound so good!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts