Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Many Faces of OLIVER

I think I'll begin and end with my favorites...


My favorite smiley face


sweet face

just wanna grab you and kiss you face

numerous silly faces

Can I call this the "Going Postal" face?

the I'm so silly, I make myself laugh face

then he moved onto poses, this is his yoga mailman pose

his Olympian mailman pose

not sure what kind of pose this one was, but a pose nonetheless

his very mean, mean mailman pose

given the hand gesture, I'm going to say gangsta mailman

oh wait, this might be the gangsta mailman

and last, but not least, here is my sweet, smiley, happy mailman

1 comment:

Jessica said...

He has such a great smile and so much personality!

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts