Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Random Silliness

These two love to ham it up for the camera. I was taking a picture because I thought the two of them looked so cute in their white t-shirts together, and a lets be silly contest ensued!

Oliver is still fascinated with garbage trucks. Here is his garbage truck song sung while running full speed in a circle several times. No wonder this kid is so thin! :)

This video is of Oliver's fancy feet dancing; obviously I loved it! :)


And finally, I can never resist taking these sleeping pictures of Oliver. I just love it when I go into his room to get him from his nap and he is still out just like this!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts