Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mommy, I can still wear it!

Oliver wanted to try on this baby hat he wore when he was seven weeks old. Look at how sweet he is on the left, and how mischievous he is on the right. This picture actually makes me baby hungry for his little brother.

1 comment:

Robynn said...

I LOVE the scooter pictures and I especially love the Grammy pictures. I'm so glad you are back to bloggingland. We've missed you.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts