Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, February 5, 2010

How we enjoy 50 degree afternoons

It was a beautiful afternoon, so after nap today, we headed outside with Oliver's big boy scooter for the first time.

As soon as we walked out the door, Oliver headed straight for his baby scooter.

It took A LOT of coercion to get him to try out his big boy scooter

Here is a video of him on the big boy scooter for like three seconds

He headed straight back toward his baby scooter...I guess it is even difficult for three year olds to say goodbye to the past.

We were getting a bit cold as the sun began setting, so we grabbed Oliver's cozy mittens and hats and that made it a ton warmer for him. Does that smile look just a bit mischievous to you?

There's that smile that I love!

We even walked over to the park and giggled on the swings for a bit. I think this one is adorable; I'm definitely framing it!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts