Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Adios Mama!

A couple of weeks ago, I went to see my Mom & Dad in SLC. Clayton was an excellent Daddy and kept Oliver for a couple of days and they had a fantastic time together at Spanish School, swim lessons and of course playing galore.

Here we were waiting outside security

Oliver was being very creative and tied my shirt tie to my necklace. He loved it so much I couldn't untie it until I had gone into the airport.



Unfortunately, I was a total slacker and didn't take any pictures with my parents while I was in SLC. My sister took this of my parents and her cute girls a couple of weeks before I was there and I love how great my mom looks! Thanks for letting me stay with you Mom & Dad; it was great seeing you!


Oliver loved the suitcase ride when he and Daddy came to the airport to pick me up.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts