Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Late Saturday night, just before I went to bed, the Easter Bunny knocked on the door and wanted to deliver a basket for Oliver and hide some eggs. I told her she could hide them anywhere but Oliver's room and boy was she quick.

She even left a trail of eggs leading into Oliver's room

Oliver running past several eggs to collect his first egg: a turquoise egg (his favorite color)

checking out what was inside some of the first eggs

Oliver was so cute, he would shake each egg as he found it and guess what might be inside

My favorite part of Oliver collecting eggs was him shouting "EGG" every time he found an egg. It was hilarious and I loved it! Check out the video above to hear him finding eggs.

Pleading to dig into his Easter basket

His favorite part of his basket: A train. Who would have guessed???


Oliver with his Easter loot.

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts