Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter egg coloring

This little guy loved coloring eggs this year! I bought a dozen, but sometime between selection and dyeing, two were broken, so we only colored ten. I think Oliver could have colored about four dozen and still been going strong. Unfortunately he will not eat the eggs, so we have to limit the coloring to what Daddy and I will eat. They were a yummy part of our breakfast on Easter!





1 comment:

Mike said...

I loved the easter egg hunt. Good job Oliver.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts