Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Oliver's cute little hand turkey

Cousin Robynn came over to read a story to Oliver

Oliver liked counting the turkeys


Oliver sang his Turkey song and I was surprised he was so quiet
I'm a little turkey
my name is Ted
Here are my feathers
Here is my head
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble is what I say
Quick Run, it's Thanksgiving today

So cute Oliver, I loved Miles watching him in the background


Grey squirrel, grey squirrel, shake your bushy tail
Grey squirrel, grey squirrel, shake your bushy tail
Shrivel up your silly nose
Put a nut between your toes
Grey squirrel, grey squirrel, shake your bushy tail




Sweet cousin Robynn followed Oliver around everywhere he wanted to go. Oliver was in heaven! Thanks for coming Robynn!

1 comment:

Robynn said...

Thanks for letting me come, I love your little family soooooooo much!
We miss you, hurry home! SLY Rob

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts