Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving in Utah!

Just one year ago, at Thanksgiving time, I announced the impending birth of our second child. And now, here I sit reading stories to my two boys. Clayton is always so great to capture photos of me reading to the boys in my pajamas, now I have pictures of me reading to the boys in their pajamas! :)




Here the boys are on our way to the airport, don't they look so excited?



If you haven't flown on a holiday before, you should know that the airport is nearly empty. As a result, the Delta gate agent was so nice and offered to give us an entire row to ourselves and so I had an extra seat for Miles too. Here Miles is enjoying his seat while I took his picture.

Daddy and Oliver reviewing the safety information card. Oliver is SOOO curious about everything and Clayton is so great to foster his curiosity!

My baby and I on the airplane

We arrived at the airport at around 3PM and after a small fiasco to rent the car, we were able to quickly stop at my parents to haul in our luggage and change clothes just in time to arrive at Michele's beautiful home for dinner shortly after 5PM. Miles was not happy so I wasn't able to take many pictures, but I am sharing the few I did take. I love the first one, my mom looks so happy! We were the last to arrive, and the first to leave because Miles needed sleep. But everything was delicious and it was so nice to see everyone in our big family together again!




I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did! I am so thankful to be able to spend this Thanksgiving with my Mom who has battled cancer very gracefully for the past year. We love you Grammy and are happy you are not sick anymore and are feeling so good!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts