I am not at all a lover of Black Friday shopping, instead I prefer to stay at home and hang out all day with family so that is just what we did!

Oliver asked Grammy if she was still sick and when she said "no, really I'm not right now", Oliver wrapped his arms around her and gave her this huge hug and said "I'm so glad you're not sick anymore Grammy!". I LOVE this picture!!!!

Grammy had a lot more strength this November than she did during our visit in September, so she got to hold Miles quite a bit. This is Miles becoming acquainted with Grammy. I think I have about 15 pictures of him looking at her this way. I think he was studying her face! :)

Grammy & Oliver loves for Miles

There is my happy boy!

Oliver showing Gramps his truck book

More Grammy loves

Another great picture that I just LOVE!

Gramps and Oliver working on letters

I got to help fluff Grammy's new pre-lit Christmas Tree

Oliver got to decorate it however he wanted

Here is the beautiful result. I LOVE all of Grammy's homemade ornaments on her tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment