Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pedicure Saturday

Clayton fed Miles for me so I could jump in the shower before we left.

It is Michele's birthday on November 30th, so to celebrate my mom, Michele and myself all went to get pedicures together. We sprung for the deluxe pedicure and I have to say that the massage and paraffin wax were DIVINE! We all felt like we were in a wax museum. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I couldn't document us getting our pedicures, but you can see the end result below (mine are turquoise for Oliver). :) It was so much fun to hang out with my mom and sister! Love you guys!

Afterwards, Michele came back to my parents to give Miles some loves

I think Miles LOVES her!

Then her family joined us a little later

Oliver really enjoyed coloring and being silly with his cousins



My baby got tired, it was past his bedtime

Michele's baby Layla, is not so much a baby any more. Such a cute girl!


Oliver LOVED the Little Caesars Pizza we had for dinner, at least he LOVED the bread-sticks from Little Caesars! :)

I think Layla liked it too!

Madi LOVES holding this baby, and I think he is pretty fond of her too! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts