Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fun with Christmas card photos

It's twice as much fun to take Christmas card photos with my two boys in them instead of just one. I was really happy with the way my cards turned out this year!


Miles wanted to eat my Christmas ornaments when it was time for his individual picture

So we gave him a toy instead, then we decided that wasn't a good look for the pictures

so finally he gave us this one

and this cute one

Oliver is ALWAYS full of silly faces!

But he still gives me this adorable when if I take enough pictures

In the end, Miles tackled Oliver

And then they had some cute Tummy Time together under the tree.

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts