Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I LOVE to watch these two play together!

After breakfast, I had the honor of watching Oliver and Miles play together. I took about three short videos, and although this one is the most blurry, it is the cutest!


I LOVE to see how much they love each other...they both just light up whenever the other is around. Most likely, you will find it difficult to determine which one of them is squealing...it is difficult for me too, even when I am looking right at them.


No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts