Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

sweet moments


I really miss sleeping with Miles since he has turned into such a great sleeper, so sometimes I bring him back into bed with me in the morning to nurse. Sometimes he falls back asleep and it is SOOO sweet! :)

Daddy reading a book about birds to his boys

Miles with his lovey: SeƱor Vaca

Oliver with his lovey: Bunny

Daddy and his baby







Miles is LOVING Oliver's hands



I LOVE hearing them squeal to each other!


This may possibly be the best picture my camera has ever taken of Miles

1 comment:

Robynn said...

I just had the funnest 30 minutes looking at the Royal Texans. I LOVE all the new photos and especially loved seeing your two little guys in their red Christmas PJ's, sooooooooo cute!!!!!! I need to come see you all in person and hug on those little guys. See you soon. SLY Rob

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts