Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Do you like green beans?

The reason for this post is the two videos at the bottom, but I thought I'd post some pictures Oliver took of his little brother.



Miles really wants to crawl and even enjoys crawling on me! :)


Watch the video above of Miles eating green beans. Do you like green beans? Miles doesn't. I think the sound he makes when he eats any green vegetable is HILARIOUS; I know, I'm mean to keep making him eat it!


Watch the video above to see Miles playing with his car, he loves to see it light up

2 comments:

Mike said...

Some times beans dont tast that good. LOL I think he is funny.

Mike said...

I think he likes those lights and sounds. He may be a car boy.

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts