Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

It figures...


Oliver asked to feed Miles this morning, and I always love a great picture of them together so of course my answer was an emphatic YES! :)

And here is what figures...see my baby up there sleeping. I put him down for a nap an hour before we needed to leave to meet Clayton's family for lunch and this baby, who had only been taking about 45 minute naps on previous days, was still sleeping when we needed to leave. I just LOVE sleeping pictures! So sorry I had to wake you baby! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts