Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fun Saturday

What a fun day. Grandma & Grandpa had spent the night at our house, so...

Miles got to play with Grandpa

And Oliver was able to spend some time playing with Grandma. Francie is actually a pretty good artist, I guess I see where Clayton gets it from now. :)

Miles LOVES his teething biscuits

Later in the day, Grandma & Grandpa went over to Aunt Tricia's house, and Daddy took Oliver to a birthday party, so Miles and I took a walk in between his naps. Here he is all bundled up ready to go. It was nice to be able to focus just on him and explain to him everything we were doing.

And finally, here is Oliver at Sarah & Emma's party at Pump it Up. We have several more pictures, but I'm not sure where my old camera is and that is where the pictures are saved (we let Oliver play with it so I'm sure it is mixed in with toys somewhere). Sarah is Oliver's most favorite friend from Spanish Schoolhouse. I was sure to stay in contact with her mom when we took a break from SSH, so that Oliver would be able to still see his friend. Oliver loved jumping and he said he had a great time and that he wanted to have his party at Pump it Up next year!

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts