Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Miles Brown Royal is seven months old!

Wow, seven months has gone so quickly (unfortunately, I'm so far behind on blogging that another month has almost past). Miles shared his day with the celebration of Grandma's day, but I wanted to do another post special for him. Look at this guy, could he be any cuter? Love this baby!

Miles has been sick a little this month, which has been really difficult for him and it has put a strain on his ability to sleep through the night, but it seems that he is starting to bounce back to normal. He hardly ever cries any more, so I know that if he is crying, he really needs something.

In addition to being sick, after teething for what seems like FOREVER, he cut his first two teeth this month, the second a week after the first. I can't ever catch his smile big enough to show them in a picture, but soon enough the teeth will be long enough to see.

He and his big brother were both diagnosed with Eczema in the last couple of weeks. Miles has his right around his mouth and the doctor says we just have to moisturize it like crazy. So far, it doesn't really seem to be helping. Oliver has it on his hand and the doctor was able to prescribe some creme for it which cleared it up within a few days, but it can't be used so close to Miles mouth. Poor baby, sometimes it looks so painful!

Miles REALLY wants to crawl as you may have seen in the videos I've posted recently, but I have been postponing him in hopes of getting our carpet cleaned soon. It seems that I may have waited too long though as now, I can barely keep him on a blanket. Soon baby, I promise!








we have a picture almost exactly like this of Oliver at this age and we called him the ring baby, very fitting! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts