Welcome to the Royal Texans Blog

The Royal Texans blog is all about our family and the people we love. It's a little crazy being a Mommy of two lil' guys, but I eventually post everything so check back often for updates on Oliver and Miles!

Friday, January 21, 2011

The best part of making frosting...

...is licking the beater!

Oliver's Grandma celebrated her birthday recently, so Oliver wanted to make a cake for her. He LOVED licking the creme cheese frosting off the beater. I still remember licking the beaters whenever we made the cake, but I would never let Oliver do that but secretly I think that is the best part of the cake! :) The frosting must have put Oliver on a high, because later that day, I was getting all sorts of crazy smiles. See Exhibits a, b and c below:




relaxing with Grandma before cake, my baby was sooo tired, he was an hour past his bedtime here.

Helping Grandma blow out the candles. Happy Birthday Grandma! I just want to say how proud I am of my little guy on his cake decorating skills. He wanted to make her a chocolate cake with pink frosting. He helped me make the cake and the frosting, then he frosted the cake and then spaced out the m&m's perfectly. I don't think I could have done a better job!

Miles is into touching peoples noses (I still remember this stage of Oliver's -- so sweet)

I think he might have really thought Grandpa had his nose. Look at that face! :)

No comments:

--------------->Click Older Posts right up here ▲▲▲▲

Oh come on, if you've read to the bottom of the page, then I'm sure you want to see more! :)

Blog Archive -- use this menu to see older posts